Rabi-ul-AkhirThis is the fourth month of the Islamic Calendar.
The meaning of the word Rabi-Ul-Akhir:- The second month of spring.
Events of Rabi-Ul-Akhir:-
Battle of Furu' from Buhraan took place in 3 A.H Sariyyah-Battle in which the Holy Prophet did not take part in, instead he consigned one of his Companions as the colonel. The consigned: Sariyyah Ali Ibn Abi Talib in the 9th Hijri. Sariyyah-Ibn Alqamah Mujaazziz Mudlejee.
Deaths in Rabi-Ul-Akhir:-
Hazrat Khwaja Nizamuddin- 18th Rabi-ul-Awal 725 Hijri. Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilanee- 11th Rabi-ul-end: 561 Hijri passed away at the age of 90.
- Monthly Profiles Of The Islamic Calender
- The Twelve Months of the Islamic Lunar Calendar
- The Kabba. Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
- The Islamic Calendar
- Virtues of Muharram and Fasting on 'Ashura', The SALIH AL-MUNAJJID
- Fasting the Day of ‘Ashura’
- Fasting the 9th & 10th of Muharram: Virtues & Rules
- The Month of Muharram
- What is the Importance of Muharram?
- Significance of the Months of Muharram & Safar in Islam
- Importance of Ramadan – What Makes Ramadan
- What is Ramadan and why is it important in the Muslim faith?
- Ramadan and its significance
- 10 Reasons for Fasting in Ramadan